
No one can ever accuse Unwelcome Guests of sitting still for too long. The Buffalo-based band continues in their tradition of non-stop touring by jumping on a plane and heading over to the UK for what promises to be one of their most exciting tours yet. Tonight is the kickoff for the tour and is taking place at the Vault in Buffalo's theatre district (702 main st).
The name Unwelcome Guests should sound familiar if you follow the local music scene. They have been around for several years, have releases on noted Buffalo-based labels, Art of the Underground and Feral Kid, as well as numerous other labels, and play out with a frequency that can only be described as admirable. I saw these guy's play at last years Buffalo Decency Rally and they tore the house down with their blend of pop-infused indie ala the Replacements. Technical math rockers Ida Sessions and singer-songwriter Shane Meyers open the show. It's only 5 bucks and starts at 6pm so you won't have to worry about waking up tired and hung over tomorrow. Hope to see you there!
~JK




The UG rules!
Never heard of them. But I'll check them out. I got nothing better to do anyway... What the fuck!?! Anyway- they sounded good. I mean it is iPhone- so they sounded ok, but I can tell that they're good. I'm gonna Czeck em out!