buffaBLOG's 12 Days of Christmas: Day 12 - Fucked Up


I will keep this short.  It's Christmas morning.  I am sure you are busy opening gifts and such, but since you took the time out of your holiday morning to check in on the blog, I might as well give you one more holiday treat.  Back in 2009, Fucked Up, along with Andrew W.K., TV on the Radio's Kip Malone, GZA, comedian David Cross, and many others, teamed up to cover Band Aid's "Do They Know Its Christmas."  The cover stays pretty faithful to the classic original, excluding a classic Cross ad lib.  This seems like as good of a song as any to end our 12 Days of Christmas series.  Thanks for having a little fun with us this holiday season.  Merry Christmas.



mac mcguire

3 comments

  1. Damian Abraham is the best Santa of all time, there can be no other opinions.

  2. Kyle Shoemaker. Identify yourself. I don't believe you exist.

  3. I totally exist, I even wrote for this very blog for a little while. Also you totally just identified me by my government name.

Post a Comment