Check Out: WE GOT POWER!


I got an e-mail awhile back from Bazillion Points Books, asking me if I'd be interested in checking out their new book: WE GOT POWER!: Hardcore Punk Scenes from 1980's Southern California, and I was instantly down. This period of time is extremely fascinating to me where some of my all-time faves, including Black Flag and the Adolescents, came out.

Essentially, the book is a fanzine compilation from the early days which also includes photos galore and written content from the people who were there, including Henry Rollins, Keith Morris, and Dez Cadena. Some of the stories are hilarious while others are very telling about that time and place. If punk rock history is your thing and you're in love with that era as much as I am, buy yourself an early Xmas present and head over to Bazillion Points.



jon krol

0 comments

Post a Comment