Win free tickets to Tokyo Police Club!!!

Wanna win a free autographed copy of the new Tokyo Police Club album Champ? Meet the band maybe? How about some free tickets? All you have to do email us with a challenge to the band post your challenge in the comment section by clicking the link in the upper left hand corner under the date. Just include your name, email address, and challenge. You can challenge them to anything your heart desires (standing long jump, three legged race, potato sack race, etc). The band will pick their favorite challenge and compete against you Sunday afternoon before the show (time TBA). The winning challenge will get free tickets to the show. Runner up will get the autographed Champ album.  The video below is the challenge they did in NYC just the other day. So what are you waiting for?! Dead line for for the contest is Saturday at midnight 4pm! Winners announced Sunday. Click here to see the video for new single Wait Up (boots of Danger), and here for the passion pit remix.

10 comments

  1. i know that i can put away more iced coffee than any member of tokyo police club!

  2. I challenge Tokyo Police Club to a contest they are sure to lose--BV (black velvet) shot-for-shot! Bring it.

  3. I’m throwing down the gauntlet and challenging them to a juggling contest (I’m not that good haha). Whoever can keep three tennis balls going the longest wins! Bring it!
    Jesse.Raderman@Liazon.com

  4. My challenge is:

    A dance-off...in high heels! Yes, that's right! I want to challenge these fellows to a dance-off in
    which they will be wearing high-heeled footwear that has a 2 (or higher) inch heel :-)


    I hope Tokyo Police Club accepts my challenge!
    lrvinder@buffalo.edu

  5. In honor of buffalo's trademark food a chicken wing eating contest with me and my partners bird and hbam

    shaun.j.mcfadden@gmail.com

  6. I challenge ya'll to a one legged race, blind folded, while smoking a cigarette. The cigarette can not go out. The length of the race should be pretty long so the cigarette is a factor. Accept my whacky challenge or suffer the consequences!!!

    Scott_M_Loblaw@yahoo.com

  7. I want to do a beef on weck eating challenge. With or without Au Jus!

  8. A simple backwards race. Game on.

    -Gagan
    gagansingh89 @ gmail . com

  9. Very simple and no work or materials required. Rock, paper, scissors. Very exciting lol.


    Scott
    scott.waxjr@vzw.blackberry.net

  10. oops my email is ccseymour08@mac.com

Post a Comment