Review: Dotsun Moon and Lovescenes




It was so cold out, the walk made my face numb and by the time I arrived it felt like I had no legs. Upon entering Mohawk Place Dotsun Moon was rising. Rami Abu-Sitta Played a short beautiful set of acoustic guitar and electronic that warmed me up as soon as the first beat pushed out the cold air. Next Dotsun Moon shocked and awed my senses. Mary’s voice caressed my ears like none before, while Brian’s bass was felt in my chest, Rich and Rami’s guitars and magic music makers transported me away from everything but sound. I was euphoric when they rocked a cover of teardrop that was better than the original. Later I was told that they are releasing an album very soon, it's two years in the making…I can’t wait, and neither should you. GET IT. Ending the night was Love Scenes, which is ironic because I felt like Dotsun moon rocked me hard while Love Scenes held me close and caressed me till the end of night. I can still hear Leah’s voice lullaby my heart while TJ tweaks my synapses. It was a great night and I thank Dotsun Moon and Love Scenes for all the apparent work they put into making such a frozen night turn into the warmest winter night in Buffalo so far. If you didn’t brave the cold this time make sure no matter if you have to face the apocalypse you catch Dotsun Moon and Love Scenes the next time they play.   

2 comments

  1. Love Scenes were great. Good job TJ

  2. I love Dotsun Moon! Can't wait to get the new disc!

Post a Comment