Tonight (and Tomorrow): Every Time I Die


I'm going to keep this brief. If you're from Buffalo, there is a good chance that you already know who Every Time I Die is. ETID pretty much rules the universe when it comes to party-centric southern flavored, rock'n'roll influenced, hardcore. I could attempt to dissect their sound further although it wouldn't really do them justice. They do their own thing and it's fantastic. Oh yea....they're new album, Ex Lives (pictured above), is one of the best things they've ever done. In case you couldn't tell, I'm a fan.

What you need to know is this. ETID's play an annual Buffalo Xmas show and it usually sells out. This year is no exception. Mohawk Place will be jammed packed for not one, but two days straight, with openers Title Fight and the Chariot (Letlive unfortunately dropped off the tour). I'm truly sorry if you didn't get tickets because it's going to be a scorcher. Fear not though! ETID makes the rounds fairly often around these parts so you'll have many more opportunities to party with the best of em. For those who did get tickets, well, I'll see you there!



jon krol

0 comments

Post a Comment