Weekly Remix: Everything Everything - Kemosabe (Com Truise Remix)


I wrote this yesterday because I'm most likely spending today drowning in Excedrin and Chinese food. Welcome to 2013! If you're like me, you've read enough end of year lists overrating Japandroids, it's time to dive into new music for the new year. Everything Everything dropped a few new singles last year to tease their upcoming sophomore album Arc, which is easily my most anticipated release of 2013. Their debut album Man Alive was a whirlwind of prog rock excess, glass cracking falsetto vocals, and Queen-esque harmonies, all while still managing to be an accessible pop masterpiece. With their new single, "Kemosabe", Com Truise couldn't resist getting swept up in their addictive sound, resulting in one of the most energetic remixes I've heard from the New Jersey based producer.



Brian Gorman

0 comments

Post a Comment