Laid-back Californian quartet The Morning Benders had to be one of my favorite musical discoveries of last year. Something about those Beach Boy-esq vocals and grandiose musical arrangements that seem larger than life really struck a chord in me. I still find myself listening to their LP Big Echo from time to time. So when I saw that lead singer Chris Chu had remixed one of my favorite chamber pop songs "Too Dramatic" by Ra Ra Riot, I pretty much knew I was going to like it, even with out hearing it first. Turns out, I was right. Chu adds an extra layer of underlining chorus vocals, includes a more electronic drum beat and turns the already amazing song into a breezy chillwave-like Discovery B-side. Listen below!
All media shared on this website is intended for listening and viewing purposes only. If you would like to own the music file, we encourage you to purchase the music at a local record store or online. If we shared your intellectual property and would like it removed please email us, we will remove it immediately. Thanks.
0 comments
Post a Comment