(ka)
preview
—
Have you ever seen a graveyard country band? Well tonight's your chance because Baltimore graveyard country band Red Sammy is stopping by Nietzsche's. If you're a Johnny Cash, Tom Waits or Leonard Cohen fan then you should attend this show. Red Sammy is the brainchild of songwriter Adam Trice whose melodies and singing are just as dark and twisted as the lyrics. Appropriately, local blues-country bands The New Coots and the Heavenly Chillbillies are the supporting acts. Doors are at 7 pm, $5 cover.
Tonight: Red Sammy at Nietzsche's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I
should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.
Feel free to surf to my website ... Air Jordan 2013
Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
It's the little changes that will make the biggest changes. Thanks for sharing!
my web-site; Cheap Jerseys
Your method of describing the whole thing in this paragraph is genuinely good,
all be capable of without difficulty know it, Thanks a
lot.
Check out my weblog: http://slc-wireless.com/
Hello very cool site!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
I am glad to seek out numerous helpful info here in the post, we want work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.
. . . . .
Here is my website air Max one
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in
accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement
you access consistently rapidly.
Here is my site Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey
Hey there I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was searching
on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round
exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at
the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS
feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.
My page ... Wholesale Jerseys Cheap
These are really great ideas in regarding blogging.
You have touched some good things here. Any way keep up wrinting.
Also visit my blog - Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
Your mode of describing all in this article is actually fastidious,
all be capable of simply understand it, Thanks a lot.
My page ... Abercrombie Et Fitch
First of all I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which
I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious
to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior
to writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just
seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!
Here is my web page :: http://ngosummit.com
Hello there, just became aware of your blog through
Google, and found that it is truly informative.
I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate
if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!
Also visit my website: Louis Vuitton Outlet :: :
:
Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find
It truly helpful & it helped me out much.
I am hoping to offer something again and aid others such as you aided me.
My blog - Sac Louis Vuitton (http://nysacpr.org/)
Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll
just book mark this blog.
Here is my web site Michael Kors Canada
Irish and African-American empower network blog beast lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer LGBTQ communities share a lot in common when they make miscalculations using blogs.
And let's face, history is not a empower network blog beast
Catholic if you dare support this bill.
My webpage :: blog beast reviews ()