It's The End of The World As We Know It, And Cliff Could Care Less


Well, 12 hours from now, at 4:12 Mountain Standard Time tomorrow, December 21, 2012 the clock strikes APOCALYPSE according to the Internet, so to get ready for impending doom here's a handy End of the World playlist to get you in the right frame of mind.


Enjoy, and see you on the other side.


Tame Impala -  "Apocalypse Dreams."





Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - "(I"ll Love You) Until The End Of The World."




U2 - "Until The End Of The World"





R.E.M. - "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)."





David Byrne - "Nothing But Flowers."




Please note: I think it's all bunk, as apparently the Mayans themselves are asking themselves "what's up with these gringo's?" but hey, it's all good fun. Sure I myself am keen on Evo Morales' very Alan Moore-esque theory that "according to the Mayan calendar, the 21 of December is the end of the non-time and the beginning of time.It is the end of hatred and the beginning of love, the end of lies and beginning of truth." Yes, that would definitely be cool, especially after this last week... but I ain't holding my breath.



Cliff Parks

0 comments

Post a Comment