This Saturday (November 23rd) buffaBLOG will be curating the official after party for the 2013's Mass Appeal in the Pierce Arrow Film Arts Center(1685 Elmwood Avenue) . buffaBLOG has put in a lot of effort, handpicking a mix of DJs that we think are capable of making you dance, even if you think you are too cool to. We are very excited to introduce a Crushes DJ set in Buffalo, For those unfamiliar, Crushes is the meeting of two minds, David Lee Rad and Laura “LuLu” Robinson, that results in a relentless four-to-the-floor mega-shaking super party. Along with three other very talented DJ acts (Buddy Budinski of CULTR CLUB, ABCDJ, and Medison), Crushes will without a doubt bring the party. I’ll see you on the dance floor. I’ll be the guy going unreasonably HAM.
Artist Spotlight,
Crushes,
david lee rad,
elmwood village,
heavy rotation,
laura lulu robinson,
mass appeal,
michael,
pierce-arrow
—
This Saturday (November 23rd) buffaBLOG will be curating the official after party for the 2013's Mass Appeal in the Pierce Arrow Film Arts Center(1685 Elmwood Avenue) . buffaBLOG has put in a lot of effort, handpicking a mix of DJs that we think are capable of making you dance, even if you think you are too cool to. We are very excited to introduce a Crushes DJ set in Buffalo, For those unfamiliar, Crushes is the meeting of two minds, David Lee Rad and Laura “LuLu” Robinson, that results in a relentless four-to-the-floor mega-shaking super party. Along with three other very talented DJ acts (Buddy Budinski of CULTR CLUB, ABCDJ, and Medison), Crushes will without a doubt bring the party. I’ll see you on the dance floor. I’ll be the guy going unreasonably HAM.
buffaBLOG Heavy Rotation Artist Spotlight: Crushes
This Saturday (November 23rd) buffaBLOG will be curating the official after party for the 2013's Mass Appeal in the Pierce Arrow Film Arts Center(1685 Elmwood Avenue) . buffaBLOG has put in a lot of effort, handpicking a mix of DJs that we think are capable of making you dance, even if you think you are too cool to. We are very excited to introduce a Crushes DJ set in Buffalo, For those unfamiliar, Crushes is the meeting of two minds, David Lee Rad and Laura “LuLu” Robinson, that results in a relentless four-to-the-floor mega-shaking super party. Along with three other very talented DJ acts (Buddy Budinski of CULTR CLUB, ABCDJ, and Medison), Crushes will without a doubt bring the party. I’ll see you on the dance floor. I’ll be the guy going unreasonably HAM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your work and style. I guess that night was super healthy. I am sad for missing.